Become a member supporter of the Association for the coming year. By becoming a member supporter of the Association you will:
- Own a share in the Association (if you are a new member)
- Receive access to a private HPHA Facebook page for online discussion between member supporters
- Early press releases and news notifications by email
- An invite to two free “lectures” throughout the year. These events will be on subjects related to our work or the Pier. They will be delivered either online or in person at a location near or on the Pier. We intend that the lectures will normally be delivered in the Autumn or Winter.
- Membership card for the year
The member supporter scheme runs for a year from February 1st to the following January 31st. Your benefits will be available from your the point your donation is acknowledged until 31st January except donations made in January will result in membership of the scheme to the end of the following January.
Note: due to a technical issue we have had to temporarily suspend the option to pay online using a debit or credit card.
Please make your minimum £10 donation by bank transfer. We do not accept other forms of payment for this scheme. Please send the donation to
- Lloyds Bank
- Account Name: Hythe Pier Heritage Association
- Sort Code: 30-99-98
- Account Number: 59831468
Please put your email address or telephone number into the reference field on the BACS payment, so that we can tie everything together and get back to you to request other details.
Please consider whether you can add Gift Aid to your donation.
By applying for your member supporter benefits you agree that you will comply with the rules of the association. To read these rules please click on this link “Read the rules”
Please note that you will receive a receipt via email but it may take HPHA several days to process your membership supporter application and to respond to you.